Thursday, September 2, 2010

SUMMER

Summer has been awesome i had a baby brother born Aug. 16 at 4:36pm 8lbs 12oz 22inches named Nolan! He is now two weeks old and has already rolled over. Football season started so I have been playing football in the summer and we are having our frist game September 11. My brother has been writing to me and saying he'd be coming home around October I can't wait to see him. This summer I went down to Illinois and hung out with my cousins and grandparents. Now sence summer is over im back at school and get to see all my friends.

2 comments:

  1. Nolan is the cutest baby boy ever i met him during the end of summer. is fast learning baby i remember coming over and he already new how to roll over and he was only about 3 weeks.

    ReplyDelete