Every two days, for 70 minutes I do nothing. I walk in not knowing what is in store for me today, or what homework I probably had to do that I didn't. The bell rings everyones in their seat and they we all grab our computers to complete the bellwork. I read over and over again,What is Endoplasmic reticulum?, I feel like I'm reading a different language. I just sit there and listen to the typing from other computers, whispers across the room. Fifteen minutes go by but feels like thirty and I still have nothing written. Time to go over, he calls on a student and I feel relief that I wasn't called on, even though he knows I didn't do it. The student answers and it must be correct because he says move on to what was homework. He says "get out what was do today." Everyone who didnt do it told on themself by grunting and sighing. "Everyone should have their computers open right now. Now email me the homework, which it SHOULD be done." I just sit there haven't moved for 20 minutes wondering when the test is and how bad I'll do. He calls off all the names that haven't emailed him the homework. He calls my name and wants to talk to me, I think to my self that I'm screwed and I'm gonna miss my after school activities and work on science in homework club. First words of his are "Where is your homework?"
"I didn't do it" I reply
"Why not"
"Because I didn't understand what I had to do and what anything is"
he replys back "You didn't come in for resource? or ask for help, so I think I'm going to keep you after school so you can finsh it"
"okay" is all i have to say
I sit back down and the next victim is called down. Waiting for this 70 minutes to be over. What's the point. Only one way to make it stop......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment